Project-manager – “Smart Home”, Automation/Control Systems, in the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Industry.
- La Scala – The top company in its field, and multi-award winner for Residential ‘Smart’ Home Technology, Home Automation Systems, and Electronics based solutions, is looking for a qualified salesperson to add to their team.
- The qualified applicant should have five (5) or more years of experience in the selling and general design of solutions in the residential environment; relating to the field of work we are in. (see website: www.lascala.ca).
- Make changes as the project flows based on Change Orders. Interface with Project managers with respect to any anomalies that might occur along the way.
- Working with Project Managers and CAD designers, the successful applicant will prospect for clients, meet, and discuss client needs, produce Proposals for clients using industry software (dtools. Basic designs will then move to the full design and engineering stage, and finally on to production. Clients will also commonly be referred to the salesperson by the Company.
- The salesperson will receive a minimum advance on commission in the amount of six thousand dollars ($6,000.00) per month, plus car allowance, mobile phone, office space, and other tools. It is fully expected that the successful applicant will make between $100 – $200,000 in commissions annually.