We Integrate the Best Home Automation Experience in Your Home
Pursue perfection and you will catch Excellence” – Vince Lombardi. Nothing depicts La Scala’s philosophy more clearly. By planning ahead and throughout our association with our clients, we aim to succeed at fulfilling every detail of the processes involved in creating a completed functional system.
More About La Scala
- 24/7/365 15-minute response time
- Lifetime warranty on our workmanship
- Over 30 years of practice, innovation and commitment
- Quality assurance program
- Testing facility for all products
- Research & Development
- Project management, design, and complete documentation
- Consistent award-winning systems and documentation
- Dedicated service department and technicians
- Transparency and access to all your documentation and your programs
We invite you to go behind the scenes and learn from Mike Chorney, our President, as to why it’s about listening to our clients, understanding how they’re going to live in their home and how they interact as a family: “It’s not what we do, it’s not what we say; in the end, it’s how we make people feel, and that’s a big, strong part of our culture here.”
Call Backs within 15 minutes
Ease-of-Use User rating
Meet Our Team
Prior to joining La Scala, Mike Chorney had launched the service departments for Best Buy and Future Shop in the Canadian Markets.
After eleven years with Best Buy, Mike ran the Canadian division for Sonance, the inventors of the in-wall/in-ceiling speaker; working with the Canadian distributor.
As the Principal owner of La Scala Integrated Media Corporation, Sandy Macdonald’s career spans over forty years in the Electronics Industry.
From his first company, which opened in 1980, until now, Sandy’s always been of the mind that treating the customer ‘fairly’ and providing value will keep them and the clients they refer, returning for more.
Award Winning Automation